Power Ball game Power Ball game

Great bit of fun :)

Blatantly, the last guy bought his awesome computer back in the 70's - I had no lag problems at all on my work PC - 14.Ghz AMD Athlon. Don't be put off by others' comments! T'was great fun! - Keep it up!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Yay!

*Nibbles cookies quietly*

I found that the first few leve;s were hardest whilst getting the hang of the controls, after that, I whizzed through, in fact, I went through the strobe levels on 100-120 quickest!

Some thoughts, try adding different shaped obstacles, scrolling/larger levels etc... and I'd suggest maybe putting the level end in different locations? My right arrow key is worn out!

Fantastic though :) Really enjoyed it :)

*Finishes the cookie, then goes back to play through again to win another one*

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Excellent

This review is merely to eradicate the filth that churned up the one entirely in caps so it was no longer on the front page of this submission.

My opinion? - Totally rocked, I was awful at it, but was really clean and professional. And I applaud your effort for the Controller ;)

Nicely done!

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

Keep developing!

When you say you got the Idea from Pivot's stick figure animator, this is essentially the EXACT same prgram, only in flash and on a much smaller scale. Perhaps more shortcuts, some stock figures and a much larger interface would make this one stand out. This has the potential to be BETTER than pivot's software.

Make it YOUR software!

Project Lancer Project Lancer

Needs work

Looks extremely promising. Make the menu easier to read, perhaps make a quick 'How to Play' for those who like to get stuck right in straight away... Otherwise, just great :) - A promising start.