TmsT's "Spy & Pyro" TmsT's "Spy & Pyro"

The first genuine Laugh out Loud(TM) toon!

I can't begin to describe how hard I was laughing throughout. Your animation, sense of timing at pace in general are perfect. I've not been so enthralled for a very long time.

Thank you for all your hard work on this. This is going out to everyone I know ;)

Awesome's Creed Awesome's Creed

Fantastic :)

Like pretty much everyone else, I loved your tribute to Egoraptor!

I couldn't see anywhere whether he posted an official response to the flash? Did you ever find out what he thought of it? forgive me if you've answered this a million times, but at least I'm not telling you that the whole thing's a 'spoiler' ;)

Fantastic job. does exactly what it says on the tin, I laughed :D Thanks!

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Simple, and effective.

One of the first flashes in a very long time which i've watched more than a few times in one sitting!

Clean, simple - EFFECTIVE.

My eyes thank you :)

Power Ball game Power Ball game

Great bit of fun :)

Blatantly, the last guy bought his awesome computer back in the 70's - I had no lag problems at all on my work PC - 14.Ghz AMD Athlon. Don't be put off by others' comments! T'was great fun! - Keep it up!

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Yay!

*Nibbles cookies quietly*

I found that the first few leve;s were hardest whilst getting the hang of the controls, after that, I whizzed through, in fact, I went through the strobe levels on 100-120 quickest!

Some thoughts, try adding different shaped obstacles, scrolling/larger levels etc... and I'd suggest maybe putting the level end in different locations? My right arrow key is worn out!

Fantastic though :) Really enjoyed it :)

*Finishes the cookie, then goes back to play through again to win another one*

Quiz Challenge: NES Quiz Challenge: NES

Excellent

This review is merely to eradicate the filth that churned up the one entirely in caps so it was no longer on the front page of this submission.

My opinion? - Totally rocked, I was awful at it, but was really clean and professional. And I applaud your effort for the Controller ;)

Nicely done!

Radiohead Cover Radiohead Cover

Keep the tune, lose the vocals

Bring this one back when you can hold a tune. Don't be frightened to sing a little louder either. Good guitar playing though. Don't give up.